Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

corrado16v on e***

yeah but also late bonett leather etc.... de boy racer it and it would be a ok corrado... :lol: :lol:

Campaign,

Mine has tinted rears kinda like that except all black, I think they look good that way. Why you not like them?

I reckon they look way way better on grey/silver corrados

No mention of service history though..

then again if it goes for not much more than it is at the moment it might be worth taking the risk.................also(i would imagine that you realise this btw)when most cars even our(beloved) C's get to a certain age and "book" value some owners will either DIY the servicing or get mechanics to do "cashers" on them so there is no "documented" proof of any sort of servicing etc

Quote: Front Leather Seats

Does this mean he's got the leather seats and door cards from a scrapped Corrado?

It'll look mighty stupid with leather fronts and a cloth rear bench!

Notice there's no pix of the rear interior.

Neon Footwells'

hmm, makes you worry

Hey, don't slag off neon footwells. :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :p :oops:

hehe biggrim,

got any pics?

Yeah I reckon the car does only have leather seats and doorcards in front. Wouldn't look *too* bad as long as cloth is black.

Neon Footwells'

hmm, makes you worry

Hey, don't slag off neon footwells. :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :p :oops:

please slag the neon footwells :lol:

got any pics?

Nope and I intend to keep it that way :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I might (MIGHT) put some up if I can find my flameproof suit. I'm expecting pelters from everyone. They werre in the car when I got it and they were a cool novelty at first but everyone who spots them slags me about it. They'll go when they break. :p

:shock: Ok guys, I was waiting for someone to post the link of this car.. :cry:

when I was on my hunt for a rado, I went to viewed this car back in August, it was priced at £1900 in the loot, cars was described as good condition etc, but was I in for a shock, it was so dirty inside it made my wife sick! we had never ever viewed a car which was so poorly looked after, nothing worked on it, the speedo, rev counter, windows, sunroof, it ran ok, bloody noisy, yes the leathers nice, the rear bench is standard black cloth, the cards are all leather etc the electric window switches were hanging out, IMO the cars not worth more than £1000 if that! best of breaking it!! I told the guy straight the cars a nail, needs alot sorting to even be for sale!

Not sure if he's had any of the bits sorted?? but advice is to stay clear from this car, the history seemed allover the place, nothing proves the mileage etc.. which is a shame, cos the car was almost dent free..!