Sign in to follow this  
Riley

Pic request - G60 outlet piping running down under charger

Anyone got any pics of this?

Interested to see how people have run the pipework from outlet then going under the charger...

I have an rsr (straight with reducer) and it might be a tight squeeze to put a 45deg bend (silicone) on the end to go under the charger.

So how have people done it? rallye outlets? or silicone bends off an rsr?

Pics pics pics! :D

Cheers,Neil.

Nice one Flusted 8)

So thats a 76mm > 63mm?

What have you used from there m8?

Neil.

hey wot about using an outlet that they use for air con g60s?

would that not decrease the amount of angle 4 u. oh and i have some spare ali tubin if ya need it dude, 63mm diameter, left over from mine. lemme know :D

ill be interested to see this as im looking at fitting a fmic with in the next month or two. only thing i could think of tho was a rallye u bend from the charger? then maybe a 180 degree reducer to the intercooler inlet? just worried about the positioning tho? thinking of using one of the ths coolers? but looking at the rsr outlet its possible to use this then and just place a u bend samco on there instead of the rallye outlet?

Il take a pic toda of mine, i used the standrd rubber piping from the samco to the fmic with ally joining tubes

YOu can buy an almost 180deg elbow however you are far better off using a Rallye U-Bend. I think you'll find Darren sells them for about £90 IIRC!

Look on my members gallery as I have pics of how I did mine on there!

rallye u-bend is the easiest as it fits. only problem is if you have an oil cooler sandwich plate and its very very tight.

then i had the genuine reducer hose for the intercooler which cost me £5!!!! bargain!

its fiddly to do it all though as space is limited round that area

Turn the Sandwich plate so that the outlets are facing the water pump and your clearance issues are solved

flusted, is that using one of g-werks rs outlets or a bbm one? seems bit cheaper than the rallye outlet option?

With the rallye outlet, you know it will fit, i just like doing things on the cheap and making things fit.

Unsure what outlet it is as bought secondhand