Sign in to follow this  
Jules

New engine?

Well we managed to cure the starting problem by swapping the injectors from the old engine to the new one and it starts as it should now, also took it for another tune up and it is running much better.

I think my problem is that I got too used to driving the 20VT while the Corrado was off the road, and I am missing the power now.

Gonna get in on the rolling road to see what the story is before I make any more decisions :)

Isn't the mk2 a 16v though? Your welcome to take mine for a spin if you want for a comparison and reassurance. I know what you mean though, mine felt really slow after driving my brothers vr the other day.

its the mk4 thats got the 20vt in it, yeah the mk2 is a 16v but it would leave the Corrado standing too :( . It has had a few things done to it though.

To get a comparison sounds like a good idea! Funnily enough I have never driven another Corrado other than my own or even been in another one as passenger. I always compare it to the mk2's which I have had, which is probably not the best way to judge it.

We'll need to arrange it sometime then. I know my brother was wanting a look at your paint job so I'm sure he'd take you out a spin in his. I'm busy this weekend(looking for a diesel) but PM sometime and let me know when it suits you.