Sign in to follow this  
smiffy-g60

Smiffys daily g60 (Show pics bottom of page 2 )

havnt updated my thread in a while !!

back a couple of months ago i replaced the big suitcase style box with a bypass jobbi, sounds the nuts now and maybe a little more responsive. Might be to loud for some of you but i like it any who lol. The charger cost me 400 big ones over the winter but that should be good for a couple of year or two :confused4:

Ive also got a set of new wheels !! the keskins were in a pretty tired state and ive always fancied Th lines sooo here they are ....

the bypas first

2006_0907random10043.jpg

2006_1004carpics0004.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_IMG_2840.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

2006_1005stonerpark20080016.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

Ill be ordering a set of camber shims this week and gettin the front arches rolled, so it should go lower. :D

Not much is going on in the world of steve, i lowerd the front another 30mm and fitted the camber shims before ed38, i think thats it really, i still want it to go lower, ive got hold of a home made arch roller so ill see how that goes on tuesday.

Hopefully ill have sorted somthing with the interia over the winter, nothing crazzzy i dont earn enough to get leather so im guna lose the rear seats fit a false floor + rollcage

A couple of pics ive collected from various shows ect.

Edition382008203.jpg

Edition382008201.jpg

Edition382008204.jpg

Copy2ofwestsidevsplayers001.jpg

2818213026_2889f86c96_b.jpg

Players08070.jpg

Rolling to ED38.. great shot that mate, shame no sound-track though!

Cheers john its the best rolling shot ive got, (only got 2 anyway) :lol: the sound may be changing, im debating getting a decat but worried about back pressure and all that. Ill have to have a word with lisa about it.

stunning mate. nothing else to say

Nice one fella, i do like those modern lines ive decided there going on the other halfs golf when she gets rid of her pug :cuckoo:

Stunning car mate. Such a transformation from when it was hit. Top job :notworthy:

Stance looks spot on and the wheels set the colour off nicely. Not sure about the orange rear indicators thou.

Do you use a cone filter? Was wondering because of your intercooler piping.

Any chance you have a vid since removing the centre box? :grin:

Cheers mate :D

Im guna mess around with the stance today, see if i can get it any lower

i use a cone filter but that is soon all to change. im looking a nice little intercooler that should fit behind the grill so the pipe work will be a lot better. ill be losing the cone filter and going to a drilled air box..

I need to get a vid ill try to sort something out lol