Sign in to follow this  
paulcg60

g60 write off - can I buy back?

Thanks to the lorry driver who drove into my g60 last Thursday morning on the M1. Today the assessor said it is likely to be written off. I am sure the insurance company are not going to offer me much and I will refuse payment until I get a fair offer. My question is can I buy my car back and if so how much should I pay? Do I need to ask them and at what stage?

Hi.

Only if its rated Cat C or D willyou be allowed to get it back. I lost mu beautiful inca blue G60 last year on a Cat B. Was gutted.

look for the two links below my post. New car and old car. I have not had a lot of luck of late. :p

Hold out for every penny. Do not take their 1st offer unless is a great offer. My acessor(for the damage to my new car) was senior in the company and said that their bools were way of the mark in valuing these cars consdering how much they go for even with 100K plus on the clock.

See my most recent damage here :!: Rated as Cat C. Car cost me £900 to get back but its worth it. Nearly finished the rebuild.