Sign in to follow this  
Cnut

Heater control weirdness

I noticed yesterday that when the vent selector is turned from the "face vents" to the "face and floor vent" position no air comes out of the floor vents but there is air coming out of the face vents.

This is were it gets weird!

When I turn the vent selector from the "face and floor vent" position to just the "floor vent" position and back to the "face and floor vent" position air comes out of both the face and floor vents! meaning it works!

Does anyone elses Corrado have the same quirk or is something broken somewhere?!

Step away from the vehicle. That's the first sign of a ringer. Try and corner on more left handers to see if the left hand door rattles more than the right (they should both rattle the same amount).

Or something.

Step away from the vehicle. That's the first sign of a ringer. Try and corner on more left handers to see if the left hand door rattles more than the right (they should both rattle the same amount).

Or something.

What?!

Anyway I was playing around with it a lunchtime and the it seems to have repaired itself :?

I'm telling you it's a ringer! You should go and see your doctor and tell him you need an oil change. Then when he asks if you're welsh, you have to say "I know where you live", and he'll give you the keys to the glove box. In which you'll find the weld marks.

Or did I dream all that?