Sign in to follow this  
OSV

OSV New daily driver

Well you simply can't replace a Corrado. However I had fully intended to find myself an Audi TT 225 Coupe but with the 2002 spec cars I wanted fetching £14,000 plus before I even started modding I wasn't convinced I was getting value for money and I ideally want a car I can use everyday and I thought I may end up being a little precious.

So I decided to spend less and get a car for a couple of years that is a true daily before looking again at a TT.

So here we have a 2000 spec Audi A4 Avant 1.8T Sport, its a really clean car and of course it would be rude not to have a tinker, I'll keep you posted.

Audi001.jpg

now thats a bit of a change from a rado vr6!! :lol: still love the avants tho and a good base car for tinkering with.

Just had to be silver really OSV, looks wierd seeing the plate on a different car...

Looking forward to see ing how this turns out and how many sets of rims you end up with for it..

Just had to be silver really OSV, looks wierd seeing the plate on a different car...

I was just thinking exactly the same thing

A mate of mine has one of these, he's lowered it slightly on some good springs/shocks and has chipped it and its rapid! And he got his for a proper bargain!

Look forward to seeing the tinkering 8)

Come on Gareth tell them more ;)

I know this car as its the one I was advertising the other week :lol: It aint too standard 8)

Its also one of "the" cleanest 1999/2000 cars around!!!

i was not expecting that Gareth, but i'm sure with you doing the tinkering, it will be a great looking car in no time :)

karl

Here are some more pics of it before the number plate, and with some better wheels which are now on an A6 avant ;)

I'll keep this updated as things progress,I have already done a little to what is a pretty good car and its quite nippy too