Sign in to follow this  
drunkenmunkey

Tempted by '99 Scooby wagon

As above really, I've seen a v nice black scooby wagon with 1 owner, FSH & 84K in a local auction for 'cheap'. Does anyone know how they handle & feel compared to a VR6?

Thanks

here i am :lol: i don't know compair to a vr6 but in my experiance they are amazing cars. best bet is to go to a few car sales and see if you can have a test drive then you will be able to see for yourself i dont think you will be disappointed

I drove an Impreza WRX STI this time last year and was absolutely blown away by it. Not sure i'd ditch a Corrado VR6 for one (simply because of the increasing rareness of Corrado's, and because an older out of warranty Impreza won't be mega cheap to fix) but the handling and the power was genuinely shocking and well impressive!

Handling is in a totally different league to the Corrado. Power won't be a world apart but the Scooby will feel quicker, 4wd for rapid launches and a turbo for holding you back in the seat. I think they are awesome cars but not 'special' in the way a Corrado is.