Sign in to follow this  
leew

ETKA CD

Youll need a copy of it on CD - or there is an online version.

Its in Russian, and a bit sketchy, but most of the information can be made sence of by using a Translator. Heres the links:

http://www.translate.ru/url/tran_url.asp?lang=en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.elcats.ru%2Faudivw%2F&direction=re&template=General&cp1=NO&cp2=NO&autotranslate=on&transliterate=on&psubmit2.x=64&psubmit2.y=12

Youll find that after the first few pages, youll need to use a translator.

Hope that Helps

Hey,

Not sure whether to bump this and ask for the same or post a new one, but just to prove im the kind of guy to use the search i'll use this lol.

A few people have talked about it but not seen any links, checked the wiki and googled for a bit but didnt see much in english.

Is it still possible to get a copy of this ?

Although ive been a member for a long time (wanted a corrado for even longer) ive never had the money for one, not even close. Well uni is finished i have my first proper paid job starting in four weeks so you can bet your ASS im getting one ASAP !!! (prob about 2-3 months)

You lot have no idea how long i have wanted one and sat here reading the forums lol.

So yes, WHEN (not if) i get my beloved C im afraid you will have another noob in the forums but im starting reading now to get up to speed a bit.

SO anyways back on topic, if anyone has a link around for this it would be much appreciated.

I accept all types of download, FTP, BT, HTTP, Email (though it sounds big) and even smoke signals although i would like to use another.

Sorry - this is a very old thread but probably one that should have been committed to death a while ago.

We can't discuss where to get ETKA or anything like that i'm afraid. VW would hit this place so hard if we did.

Sorry :(