vardo

Our Silver valver 9A converted(coming back)

a good friend of mine did it ,but he swore he would never do it again,he possibly called me every name under the sun.he had a hell of a job,having to fabrcate inner wings and quarter panel to suit,im really happy with it i think it suits the car,brings it up to date,but i know its wont be to everyones taste!!020.jpg[/img]

very nice.. I would be tempted to space the rims out abit....
i couldnt possibly 35mm offset and dropped at least 100mm,i have rubbed the inner arches away and it bottms out on the slightest dip on the road...also they are 7.5j x17" with 205 40 17 pirellis,i dont know anyone to roll the archs or it could be done..i guess???

Wel smart mate, reminds me of my old silver G60, wheels look awesome with the flat cap and suit the rado hands down

i couldnt possibly 35mm offset and dropped at least 100mm,i have rubbed the inner arches away and it bottms out on the slightest dip on the road...also they are 7.5j x17" with 205 40 17 pirellis,i dont know anyone to roll the archs or it could be done..i guess???

Ive got the same size rims/tyres/offset.. my fk's are all the why down rear & not alot left on fronts... Im running 15mm spacers rear & 10mm's upfront...

myn rubs even with the arches rolled & front lips removed... :lol:

upto you mate...

Ive got the same size rims/tyres/offset.. my fk's are all the why down rear & not alot left on fronts... Im running 15mm spacers rear & 10mm's upfront...

myn rubs even with the arches rolled & front lips removed... :lol:

upto you mate...

i thought it was ready ,youve just put something else on my list,im looking for someone to deal with these arches now!! :wink:

17'' borbet As, we are a priviliged few!!! :)
yes i believe so,i didnt believe there was such a thing until they eventually came to my door,i love them!!! :D

hers a pic off it yesterday with shit wheels as the borbets are off getting painted!!! :(nah008.jpg[/img]

What colour are you painting them?
was gonna do the centres dark but decided against it,just bright silver,the old paint was a weird phosfour laquer which was like lumi yellow at night they almost glowed in the dark!!

very nice.... 8)
thanks mate,and to all,cheerz. have you a thread for your c,it looks good in your avatar :)

couple more and a vid...

th_CIMG3155.jpg

CIMG3154.jpg

CIMG3145.jpg

CIMG3144.jpg

and one of the little guy breaking his inters cherry...

CIMG3153.jpg