Sign in to follow this  
Tifun

new fogs :lol:

Well not really lol, just some shaving going on. I shaved the front fogs and turn signals out, also since I have a U.S. spec I had to shave the side markers out as well. If it's not raining tomorrow I will have fresh pics of it on the car in a nice little photo shoot.

DSCF0127.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg :lol:

Oooh smart. That looks really good. :thumbleft:

I used an extra g60 bumper and tried about 10 different welding rods until I found one that bonded strong with the style of plastic. Mine is 100% plastic with some glaze, other then that it was just time spent. Like flusted said, it was a pain in the ass at points but the end results are very pleasing.

Side note: Flusted, thanks again for the steering wheel. I'm very happy with it

looks nice, but where are you going to put your number plate?

We are lucky here in Indiana, no front plate required, although I did order a euro plate, which Im sure sounds funny to you guys lol it say Mon3y_P1t which will go sideways on the front window, or back.

That looks great, where you gonna put the indicators?

they are going in the driver light spots. I'm using LED's. I've not started on it yet. I'm basically just going to drill from the back and place them in with silicone. If anybody has any thoughts as to what else I should do, please let me know, I'm all ears 8)

when i did mine, took the lense off, put the indicator bulb in from the front, and the connector on the back and that held them in place.

Fantastic job you've done there - but I can't see why you'd want to?!

Its nicely balanced with the fogs IMHO.

Smoothed out its just all ba bit chunky for my liking. A bit likes Neo's mouth when the baddies make it seal up......... mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm.

thumb_Neo-mouth.jpg

when i did mine, took the lense off, put the indicator bulb in from the front, and the connector on the back and that held them in place.

Was it the stock bulbs???? That would make life a lot easier. Although I keep thinking about making an LED series and running it at the bottom inside much like the MK5 turn lamps.

Also, would anybody by chance have the part number for the french yellow glass things that go in the driving light spot??? Or anyone selling them??????

That looks sweet! Always liked rado's with that style of modded bumper, think i agree with diggerbucket if you get a debadged grill it will carry it off better.

But top work!

I need some new wheels asap lol......Those look good with that lip. Money is the only problem, I've spent it all. Gotta save some more.