Sign in to follow this  
beese

hi eveyone!

hello eveyone, im steve from boston, and this is my first corrado! although ive owned a few golfs! bought it last week and ive got plenty planned for her. already on coilies, single wipered, badgeless grille etc.

2007_0505newbaby0011.jpg

2007_0505newbaby0010.jpg

2007_0505newbaby0007.jpg

2007_0505newbaby0008.jpg

2007_0505newbaby0009.jpg

Welcome aboard :) Looks in nice condition for the age! And Corrado's always look good on uncomplicated 5 spoke alloys :)

yes mate that was my mk2 out on the road, sold it to buy the corrado, was a decent one , should have kept the wheels really, but i thought 15s are too small for the corrado, im on the lookout for some rare rims for her, cos they were the only thing that used to get noticed on my golf.

also the golf was a 16v like the rado , but was hell of a lot quicker?? both seem to be pretty standard under the bonnet, has anyone else ever noticed this? or ive either had a very quick golf or ive bought a slow corrado?

welcome to the forum mate! :)

not sure about the figures comparing a Rado to a Golf though, one of the valver boys will no doubt know. The C is heavier though.

The KR lumps can be like this. Some seem very strong and fast, others dont.

My 1.8 valver doesnt feel as fast as i hoped it would, but then some of my mates struggle to keep up with me and yet i think their cars are nippy when im in them. I think its a perception thing, i feel alot more 'cacooned' in the C than i did in my golf.

Hey Steve,Thanks for sorting me zorst t'other day..sounds loads better!..Will pop her in for fine tuning sometime over the next coupla weeks..Hope u get yours sorted asap..bummer having to wait eh? :(

Best,Scott

glad ya zorst is better m8, with a bit more time il make it perfect! sorry its took ages to reply, but ive been strugglin to get signed in on here since the software update, so ive had to create a new user name! anyways heres my new rims, cost me £150 inc tyres! anyone want the 17s thats on it at the mo?

2007_0527rims0007.jpg

big shame , but the wheels i bought dont fit, i was told theyre 4x100 but there actually 4x98! bummer! anyways, gave her a polish , painted brake calipers silver, fitted german plates, and replaced nsf indicator.

shes lookin good, just need some proper rimmage, and a feckin log book!

pics to follow...

couple of additions, tiny bee sting aerial, all red back lights, black 17s with red lip, rear suspension dropped some more!

2007_0719blackrims0007.JPG[/attachment:3366b]

not particularly mate, still waitin for the right rims, but was so fed up with the 17s , i decided to paint them, they were all scuffed anyways, so they could only get better.

got recaros in her now, but im desperate for some power! its nowhere near as quick as any of the gtis ive owned, tempted to try an air-flow meter on her, but there effin expensive if it makes no difference.