Sign in to follow this  
vr6corrado

No outside temp reading on MFA

Does the MFA have a read out for ambient temp? According to the manual there should be one but my MFA has everything but the outside temp reading :?

Aye, it surely does. It's the last function on the MFA.

If it's not coming up on the display, either the sensor is missing (located on the trim panel near the offside towing eye) or is shorted to earth.

Kev

Does the MFA have a read out for ambient temp? According to the manual there should be one but my MFA has everything but and outside temp reading :?

looks like you aint got all the spec there then :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL.........sorry couldn't resist :wink: ............seriously you should have ambient temp displayed on yer MFA

The sensor is mounted on the top of the left hand side brake cooling duct (looking towards FRONT of car)... on my RHD 90 Corrado at least

Skye

mine seems to read a rather high outside temp, HMMMM i wonder if the garage put it back in the correct place when they sprayed my bumper (stone chips) :? I was going to mount it in the charger cooler pipeing somehow to monitor the intake temp :wink:

Maybe its summit to do with the fact you live in spain, :lol:

i was refering to the fact thats it been cold here (even for spain) and the air temp reading is not going below 15, im wondering if its picking up engine bay heat

Brian

G60 is the only one with brake ducts...

Don't think so m8, my '90 valver has them