Sign in to follow this  
vr6corrado

vr6corrado's VR6 - replacement has arrived.

Here are the rest (by the way new mats are on the way - had the car valeted a while ago and they 'lost' them or put them in another car!

Very nice motor mate, loks sweet.

I love that colour,

Can i point out that it really realy suits a colour coded grill and door handles in that colour? with removed or colour coded bumpstrips cheapish to do to.

:D

Think I have said before I wasn't a big fan of the colour but it has grown on me a lot.

dubster82 I'd like to do that, didn't know about colour coded door handles - has anyone on here got them?

That is one sweet looking car you've got mate 8) 8) I hope i can get mine looking as good as yours. Just need to save up for some FK's :wink: You gonna keep the speedlines on it?

Same place you had yours done - Dubsport - they were much friendlier this time and did a good job. Has your C been started regularly whilst you've been away? You should have left it with me :wink:

Nah mate, disconnected everything and wrapped it up in 3 layers of clothes and it's just sitting in the garage!! Polished it up before i went so hopefully when i get back all will be sweet and the only thing wrong should be a couple of under inflated tyres maybe :wink:

Will PM ya

Cheers Tom amd Bally. Actually the camera does lie, I have a fair few inevitable stone chips on the front end and some little dints down the side from careless idiots in car parks.