Sign in to follow this  
StuartFZR400

Norwich Union 3PFT WARNING

3PFT No longer given by Norwich Union to new customers.

I've always just run with 3rd party fire and theft and Norwich Union was always cheapest.

For those with Norwich Union, you may know that they stopped insuring you on other vehicles just over a year ago, on 3PFT. So when the time came I wanted to test drive a VR6, I had to up it to Fully Comp - which yearly is twice the price.

Only one week later and the renewal is due and it comes through with the Fully Comp. So phone them to put it back down to 3PFT and they say that cannot be done. She states they dont do it anymore, I ask what if I was still on 3PFT and she says that they have to insure you then. So I said, well put me back onto it now, before my renewal date and she says you cannot do this, as it becomes a new policy - BULL ****!

Anyhow, toddled off and got a cheap quote with Adrian Flux :)

Hopefuly once they realise how many customers they'll lose they will change their minds. There is no way I would have been able to run a car for the first few years if it was't for third party!

I just got my renewal quote in from Norwich Union. £546 TPFT :crazyeyes: This is for a 28 year old, no accidents or convictions, driving 10 years and 9 years NCD driving a 1.8 16v. My brother at the same address, less NCB and with a VR6 is £200 less with another company! I don't know if this is how they are getting rid of their TPFT customers but I'll not be back with them.

What do they care if a few people (a minority remember) will leave because they're no longer doing 3pft?

glad you got a cheaper quote elsewhere, Adrian flux came up trumps for me with a quote nearly half the price of my renewal!! highly recommended 8)