Sign in to follow this  
cardboard

the corrado forum on facebook

Who's the bird from Loughborough uni?? My mate goes there so you may or may not know her.

rob, are you expecting her to reply to that or someone else?!! :D might have chosen a different word if i was hoping to get a reply directly?! :lol:

Ok then who's the LOVELY LADY from loughboro uni?

Any better? :lol:

PERV, like ya style tho!!! :lol:

I've received a few requests to join over the past few months, but never bothered. Now that the Corrado Forum is on there I had to join! My name is my Sunday name: Douglas Bennett.

Now all I need is some friends.... :(

Ziderapple.. Nice ears....

Ok we seem to have more people there than are admitting to registering here... So who else is up there?

I've received a few requests to join over the past few months, but never bothered. Now that the Corrado Forum is on there I had to join! My name is my Sunday name: Douglas Bennett.

Now all I need is some friends.... :(

haha, I'll add as a friend :)

Nice one! :D I think that'll probably double my friends list!!! :lol:

That's a good point... shall we just add everyone else in the list, so that, a, we all look more popular, and b, we have more people's friends to perv at??

That's a good point... shall we just add everyone else in the list, so that, a, we all look more popular, and b, we have more people's friends to perv at??

Perving is fun :D

Like your thinking... I'm off to do that! :D

hey everybody, I need some more friends so I don't look like a loser with only five friends (even though that's what I am :( ) so can some people please take pity on me and be my friends!! :lol: (Angela Carpenter)

hey everybody, I need some more friends so I don't look like a loser with only five friends (even though that's what I am :( ) so can some people please take pity on me and be my friends!! :lol: (Angela Carpenter)

I'll add you.

Added Angela.. now get some stuff up! ;)

Adding.

I've joined the group.

Facebook is loads better than myspace, i dont even know why that is so popular, i thought it was a pain in the arse to use. I havent got much on my facebook as the missus made me do it, and im still unsure of what to actually do on the site. Odd really, my ex told me to get a myspace one, hmmm.

All this apllication adding is making a simple looking website too fussy now, spams it up a little bit.

Still, better than MySpace though.

Guys, we need to know who you are... bung up your Corrado Forum Alter egos on teh wall please... otherwise we'll not add you to our "friends" lists! :p

I am getting slightly addicted to facebook now!

I still need more friends though...one more and I'm into double figures :lol:

You still need a photo up there though! ;)

signed up the other week , but as yet not found anyone i went to school with or was in the raf with, how sad is that.

Its pretty addictive - i must know what all my friends are doing, minute by minute! Thankfully I'm down to about 5 times a day now, but i sit on email and it notifies you when anybody does something, so you can't help but look!

As for friends, just steal all the ones from the forum group! The milestone is not 10, but over 50 when you have a new page.