Sign in to follow this  
CIPO

Corrado on classic

Just a quiery as to anyone who has their C on classic insurance. Just got mine back on the road after a year(engine packed in! :( ) & am looking to put it on classic as i have an M3 as my main car. Added it onto my M3 policy till July, they said the C hasn't got classic status yet??????

Any advice or suggestions................ Cheers........

I tried last year with Footman and james and my old G reg was still not at classic status :(

pm martinb on here he works for HIC and put mine on classic 10k a year for 300quid

cheers ben, we do offer classic polices on corrado's. Ideally 2nd cars on ltd mileage, most of our classic policies are for cars 15yrs old or older however we have one underwriter that covers cars up too 5years or older on their "classic & enthusiast" vehicle policy and they re usually very competitive too as long as the car is parked off road.

Hope that helps

Martin

Hi Martin

Is it ok if i give you a call to arrange a quotation. Or perhaps you could email me at [email protected] to begin the quotation process.

thanks

ed

pm me your number mate, will give you a bell on monday

Martin :)