Sign in to follow this  
bishoprado

what sort of bhp will my G be kicking out???

what sort of power will i be looking at when ive got a straight thru zoost from cat back, 68mm pulley, rsr outlet, and sns chip, plus im considering a double cone filtet, oh and my charger is a stage 4. all the above is on order at the mo, so ill have it all sorted in the nxt week or so.

cheers

My spec is pretty much the same but have no cat :D And she rr at 180bhp last year.

Unfortunally its seems not be an exact science and all depends on the engine and air temps etc.

Best thing to do would get a session on a rr booked once you have fitted everything and see 8)

yeah im hoping for at least 190 ish, im getting rid of the cat completly, my G is a early 92 so dont need that at all.

eventually a intercooler will be fitted, probs end of this year for that thou.

were did you get ure zoost done at? custom pipes in donny?

theres a lad who's joined syd who works @ powerflow in donny,maybes talk a discount :lol:

were gettin them all mate,theres a lad on there who's dad owns a place that makes all silicon hoses braided hoses as well :) the lad who works @ powerflow is called neil (rusty)

andy dont think those twin cones make that much difference mate you need to get a flowed head and the intercooler they'll make the difference,

i got 215bhp out of mine had r1 charger, gas flowed & ported head, standard jabba induction kit, port & polished manifold, piper 285 cam, 68mm pully and few other bits and bobs! if you go 65mm toothed that will make prob 15 bhp difference

i reckon yours is 190-200 thou just as the chip and pully give 25 and straight thru zorst 3-5 so defo 190 mate,