Sign in to follow this  
bustwell

Anyone seen or heard from JIMMI

Has anyone seen or heard from JIMMI? I paid for some parts back in Febuary from JIMMI but the parts never turned up, JIMMI then says he sent another parcel with parts and again never turned up. He wouldn't supply me with tracking numbers or the tell me the courior he used which I find a bit suspect. Anyway the last I heard from him was a month ago when he asked me for my address so he could send a refund to me and yep you guessed it that never arrived either!

Is he still on the go or has he done a bunk with my money and no doubt other peoples as well? :bad-words:

Buster I ordered parts from him paid by cheque(£140-ish) and the parts had arrived well before my cheque could even be cashed,so I don't think he's done a bunk with yer money

Similar to above mate, i paid the guy the balance of a deposit for my Quaife & re-built gearbox a month or so ago, and he happily let me come & collect it whilst my bank were still transfering the funds, i've delt with him before & i'd happily do so again!

FFS - The Mod team are getting fed up of PM's and New Threads being created about Jimmy, this is the 7th thread this year (!!!)

Can people who are unhappy post in the 'Bad sellers' forum as thios is exactly what it is there for and this will also warn other people - other threads like this will get pruned.

Locking this.