Sign in to follow this  
cralstc

videos of your car

Hi all,

I dont see many corrados here in Dubai. So would love to see other cars around the world. Here is mine before I had any problems. But will post another one once the engine starts up.!!!!

Just a bit of background about this vid, I got a phone call from a friend who said he just got his golf back on the road and wanted to do a vid with another fast VW, of course i had just finished work and was still wearing my suit.

Thank you very much. We have another couple on you tube that were for various vw club runs we did. I will post them up later.

Here are some other vids where my car was involved.

This video was used as a trailer for our second VW run in the UAE. Thats me that gets out of the Corrado! hehehehe.

The video was used for our 1st run in the UAE, you dont see loads but the DVDs we produce are fantastic and almost feature length!

I am going to organise to post a couple of torrents if anyone is interested in downloading any of the DVD's.

Many Thanks.

Cool!!! I like them, surprised by the speed of your G60 in the first video! Must be the colder air! hahahahaha. :D :lol:

Come on!!!!

There are loads of Corrado Enthuiasts but none of you have videos of your car????

Dont beileve it for a second :lol:

Anyway i have a couple more i will post.

di your vr have an abt front grille a few years ago? ive got a pic somewhere i took of a silver vr with abt cup rims and an grille. Ill try and dig out a the pic.

Ill get M15VW to post up one of her rolling road vids of hers.

Gav

ooo lord cum by aaar :lol: funny vid that

i want to move to Dubai in about a year, looks awesome, what job do you do?

hi cralstc. good to see there is some VW interest in Dubai. I have been out twice now with work but have only seen one rado and it wasn't yours cos it was red! Was all your first video shot nr Jumeirah Beach? Are there a few rados around? Not sure when I'll next be out there but I'll keep my eyes open - your rado looks lovely.