Sign in to follow this  
shawshankkid

Badged/Badgeless grill fitting guide.

This subject seems to be a nightmare. Trying to decide between what does and doesn't fit early/late models. I'm after a badgeless grill myself for an early G60, but after a couple of hours searching posts i'm none the wiser. Could someone in the know please put into words all the makes that will fit which models nicely, without modification and regardless of aesthetics. I think that would be a massive help to a lot of people on this forum.

Many thanks Chris.

Thanks leon, but i said fittable grills without modification, thanks VR6 but that thread is on FK alone which we know doesn't fit early models without modification........I was thinking along the lines of -

Mattig

Jom

Rieger

Kamei

Plus any other makes i have missed.

Thanks Chris.

sorry!

mattig do them - but not sure where to get them from - asked a few times on here and no-one knows

Just Googled Mattig and put my cars details in as a 53i chassis which brought up a badgeless grille for 48.40 euro's. The car pictured with grille looked an early Rado, it had the early bonnet anyway.

All the Rieger ones I have seen state late fit, and fits my (late) VR perfectly, so I assume that wouldn't fit?

pic:

OdinSig.jpg

JOM grill defo needs modification,but not much,cut off 2x extra lugs,and use some sticky silicon or trim tape over the headlamps