Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Mini Rims...?

Anyone know if Mini Rims will fit?

I know they're 4x100 but can't seem to find info on offsets...

Have noticed some nice BBS styled rims on Mini's recently..

d82a_1.JPG

I remeber seeing a picture a few years ago that Darren from G-Werks took of his car on a set of Mini rims.. so i they do go on, yeah.. but not sure about ET's and whatnot though!

I'm almost positive that the mini rims will fit.

The BBS LM's that Mike used to have on his and now on Rado_Steves are actually designed for a mini!!!

i work in bmw and i have tried to fit mini wheels on !they can go on but you would need to file off about4 mm off the hub hole as the mini one is too small,they fit straight on to rovers not that that helps!! :?

think the center bore on the mini wheels is slightly too small- to get them to fit youd have to machine off a mm or so from the inside of the wheel.

also think the offset is up around 45-50 so would need spacers on the hub i expect.

would look cool though i expect . . .

i measured the centre hole today,55mm diameter,offset on the 15 inch is 45mm,offset on the 16 inch is 48mm,unfortunately i didnt have a 17 inch to check,but i reckon its 50 mm or 52mm,hope this helps you out!!

If there BBS then the odds are Yes due to there new hub centre design.. (ie just change the ally spiggot to 57.1)

If there BBS then the odds are Yes due to there new hub centre design.. (ie just change the ally spiggot to 57.1)

all the mini wheels including the bbs are stamped bmw also and all the centre holes are fixed,no spigot rings unfortunately

all the mini wheels including the bbs are stamped bmw also and all the centre holes are fixed,no spigot rings unfortunately

No they are not.. ALL the Mini BBS LM's i have sold are as i have explained in my post above..

my mistake i aint fitted any bbs lms as yet,so wasnt aware that was so,just the offset that would need spacered out,i suppose! :o good to know though,are they original equipment,must look out for them,

my mistake i aint fitted any bbs lms as yet,so wasnt aware that was so,just the offset that would need spacered out,i suppose! :o

We sell alot of BBS to the mini guys (aftermarket) and yes a 10mm spacer and you're rocking on the vw's perfectly.