Sign in to follow this  
skid

G60 tuning stages and what they are?

Well boys as my G60 has now hit 45k :shock: its about time i got my G-ladder serviced for the first time 8)

Originally i was just going to keep the car in standard form but now i am thinking in getting the charger stage tuned but i now want to know which stages of tune mean what.

I have tried to get hold of Darren @ G-werks but due to them being short staffed and very busy we have missed each others calls.

Some could some of you G60 guys maybe advise me which route to go for and if anybody knows of these prices feel free to let me know.

hi mate nice to see another low milage g60 and in red,mines up to 37k now,i was in the same dilema i wanted to get a bir more power but keep it looking original.So far ive got a de cat pipe,sebring exhaust,raceland 4 branch manifold and k and n filter.It pulls a lot better and sounds great recon its added about 10-15hp.All i want now is to get the head polished and ported,sns chip and 70mm pulley,leightweight engine pulleys,autotech ali venier pulley to help the engine spin up quicker.If i can get 200hp i will be happy and prob spent around £650 doing it.

I have tried to get hold of Darren @ G-werks but due to them being short staffed and very busy we have missed each others calls.

Some could some of you G60 guys maybe advise me which route to go for and if anybody knows of these prices feel free to let me know.

Try dropping him an e-mail mate, he's normally good at replying to them:-

mailto:[email protected]