Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

Anyone Else Having A Bad Weekend?

Oooh crap - that smarts :(

Well on the plus side.. white Corrado.. break out the tippex!! :lol:

Oooh crap - that smarts :(

Well on the plus side.. white Corrado.. break out the tippex!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, to be honest every door and panel on that car is a different shade of white so was planning a respray at some point in the future anyway. This might have brought that forward a bit.... At least I have the valver to sell (when it's working) to raise the cash.

..yup!

badly pulled my back when we moved house a fortnight ago and it's been agony ever since... finally went to doctors at the behest of my wife (note i managed not to say 'nagging'... doh!), who suggested that getting in and out of a low car would not be helping - bad times! :(

now on diazepam ( :) good times!!) and some type of unpronouncable anti-inflammatory... which due to the dose precludes me from driving or drinking - bad times (again!) :(

Bad weekend of my own making too.

Took the idle control valve of my VR to clean it as it was stalling but very infrequently. Made it twenty times worse completely erratic idle now and won't pick the rev's up at all.

No one to blame but myself. makes it worse i feel.

I know worse things have happened to nicer cars, and people, and it was my own stupid fault

That's nothing compared to what my alpinewhite C looked like after it had met a rather solid wall at the N

Thanks for the responses guys, and sorry to hear of your mishaps. I did it on a wall as I was leaving my girlfriend's driveway. That's what annoys me the most is that it was such a stupid thing to do.

Indeed, perfect excuse for a full respray then :D

Tempest

Too right mate. If anything it's made me more determined to get the G60 up to scratch (no pun intended) and get all the work that needs doing on it sorted. Am going to visit some places on Saturday and start getting some quotes. I haven't the money until the valver is gone. Should get around a grand for that and then I'll just have to save the rest. What do you reckon? Also Should I stick to alpine or go for the Candy white? I love it on the new golf but would it suit the corrado?