Sign in to follow this  
Benny

Happy Days!

Well I finally got my new vr to the MOT man this week after a hellish time trying to sort out an ECU for it! Bearing in mind the car had been stood for a year in the rear of some dodgy garage in the 'not so nice area of liverpool' and with no history to speak of....i feared the worst! This was to be the decider on whether it was a keeper or a seller.......

But im EXTREMELY happy to report it only failed on two brake pipes and a slight emissions problem! :D I couldn't believe it! i was thinking my savings were going to take a massive hit.....my mechanic even said how straight and solid she was......so with any luck, i'll have her on the road next week so i can get some new pics and start treating her to some new goodies..... I know this topic is a bit pointless but i had to share the joy! :lol:

No mate....I don't want to reveal how much i got it for, lets just say it was an extremely good price! :D It needs a repaint ideally...but was holding off on it until I found out if it was worth the money first. Now i know it is, i'm happy to spend some money on her now.......can't wait to get her on the road! :D

one day i'll let it slip and everyone will hate me! :lol: I'm going to get sum pics up soon when its out of the garage so you can have a gander then..... :D