Sign in to follow this  
uktarget

Which fpr?

Hi.

Quick question not a problem just abit of advice which will hopfully help others as well.

Which fpr im after a 3.5 to go with a bbm stage 3 chip and 65mm pulley and red tops i've seen a lot on ebay which say universal etc..etc.. and wonder wether they are worth it ?

Also are the ones with the gauges any good are they accurate as i don't fancey wasting my pistons due to a crappy gauge

Cheers John

Used to run a Porsche 944 (turbo? not sure) 3.5 bar FPR on my old G60.. seemed to do the job fine! If its good enough for Porsche, its good enough for a dub! :)

Hi.

Quick question not a problem just abit of advice which will hopfully help others as well.

Which fpr im after a 3.5 to go with a bbm stage 3 chip and 65mm pulley and red tops i've seen a lot on ebay which say universal etc..etc.. and wonder wether they are worth it ?

Also are the ones with the gauges any good are they accurate as i don't fancey wasting my pistons due to a crappy gauge

Cheers John

You just need the normal FPR, you don't really need one with a gauge unless your having an adjustable FPR which on your setup isn't needed. The one I have which you enquired is absolutely spot on for what you need!

You need to find out which FPR the chip has been programmed for before changing it.