Sign in to follow this  
ZippyVR6

Please help me, Im removing the interior..........

Cheers for looking,

Im in the process of removing the interior,

Front seats and door cards Ive found the knowledgebase articles very useful and the front is out.

The back however is a diferent story, and the search is not my friend anymore.

The armrest, and seat bases are out, and the bolts inbetween the seats are un-done. However Im guessing the bits that stick into the door card need either pursuasion or the rear door card removing.

Also How do I remove the rear door cards? Ive unscrewed all I can see, including the seatbelt bracket at the top. But I am really stuck now.

Look for the sunroof removal guide. That'll be most beneficial indeed.

The rear door cards are to be frank, w@nkers, with clips behind the panel holding them to the side of the car. They mostly play you up on refitment. You'll need to remove the rear seatbelt anchor point and pull it through the cards. Not sure about the rear seats, but I'll ask my freind, Mr Bently...

brb.

Mr Bently says "look at my picture, sailor"

Good man Tom, Thanks. Right now just those rear cards.

Ive undone the seatbelt anchor points up top. But cant see how to pull the belt through the door card. does it need to seperate from the car where it attaches below the speakers?

Pull the belt right out so that you can pull the door card away from the side of the car and it ecomes a bit clearer. Mr Bently might have a picture actually....

Thanks Mr Bentley. and Tom.

I owe you a pint next time I see you.

gives me a chance to put talc on the drivers seat belt also. Parrently it makes it run smoother.

gives me a chance to put talc on the drivers seat belt also. Parrently it makes it run smoother.

First time I read that I thought it was a colloquialism for something. Got the new interior ready to go in then? Looked stunning when I saw it in Worthing...

Nah - the reason he needs to know how to get his interior out, is so that he can show me how to get his new interior out on sunday!! :)

I am about to do the same tomorrow, just bought a full set of leather seats and door cards from ebay and these diagrams are great.

Where did you get them from Toad?

Thanks

Stefan

I am about to do the same tomorrow, just bought a full set of leather seats and door cards from ebay and these diagrams are great.

Where did you get them from Toad?

Thanks

Stefan

Got them from the Bently manual, I've got a copy on CD, however Goldie isselling a hard copy of the book for a very reasonable price. It's the american corrado service manual, so only covers the g60 and vr6

Am looking at doing this myself tomorrow.

Does anyone have anymore tips or info on tools I will need to take the full interior out of the valver, prior to putting my full leather in when i collect on Sunday

Thanks

Ollie