Dubsingh

engine rebuild

Hi guys im after a few tourqe settings just started rebuilding my bottom end

i need

1, tourqe settings for the conrod bolts

2, tourqe settings for the oil jets

3, tourque setting for the main bolts that hold cranl shaft

many thanks in advance

been to the stealers for some seals etc...iv been told that they no longer supply the rear crank seal (large one) unless i buy the whole ally housing at 75 quid....wot a joke... i remember i bought this seal for my valver some time back from GSF for 7 quid...am i right in thinking this seal will work...i dnt see vw altering the dimension of the 1.8 crank :? :?

anoher seal that is causing a ball ache is the water pump o ring between block and pump...this also is not available from the stealrs wots going on???

By a gasket set for the bottom end from GSF and the original type is included. Why did you go genuine????

i thought lets not skip on lil things like seals and orings etc. but your right i dnt knw what i was thinkin lol. when gsf is fine.

great went to GSF to find the engince gasket set is on back order...luks like il have to recycle some of the gaskets then.. any suggestions guys as the stealers want to sell me the componet with the seal (pointless really aint they made enuf money already)