Sign in to follow this  
zeebrathree

Hi there, I'm new here!

That's right, I'm new to this forum (always seem to be on VZi though!). I'm normally an air cooled veedub fan and am aiming for a Karmann Ghia in a couple of years time - but I have in the meantime, taken delivery of a 16v Corrado. Wow, I think I'm hooked. I love it, it's in near perfect condition, done only 78K miles and it's superb. I'm going to get it polished up for Harewood house VW Festival and I may pop down to the Summer Scorcher event which is near me - I never thought that the water cooled VW scene was so good. Here's hoping to bump into some of you guys soon. :D

Hello, good afternoon and welcome....

It's a very slippery slope by the way :lol: So when you gonna turbo it then :lol:

I have the original Estoril wheel to go on it - which I need to get refurbed and I think these will look better. But what else is there to do to these cars? Any suggestions? Turbo charged? Chipped? I'm not familiar with these terms, coming from the air cooled fraturnity! I would like to keep it as stock as possible but with maybe a few hidden surprises!! 8)