Sign in to follow this  
IrishG60

Top Gear Wall of Cool?

A mate told me yesterday that the Corrado was now on the Top Gear Vintage Wall of Cool...

anyone heard about this... can't find any info on the web...

yeah, they're going to the north pole!

my mate was on the challenge too, he had to raise £15k of sponsorship!! :shock: :shock: I imagine somehow that doing it for tv and in some kind of vehicle was slightly less work than he had to go through!

http://www.polar-challenge.com/

Was in the paper about the enviromental damage of taking a hoofin great big Diesel 4x4 over the pole has done...

Clarkson's also in schtick for running something fast over a salt-flat in Africa.... and leaving dirty great big tramlines all over the place...

The raddo went on the classic wall after Hammond reviewed it several years ago. Dont think i have seen one on the cool wall though.

..Clarkson's also in schtick for running something fast over a salt-flat in Africa.... and leaving dirty great big tramlines all over the place...

Who could possibly object?..except Clarkson haters/tree huggers. I mean that's what salt-flats in Africa are for.

..Clarkson's also in schtick for running something fast over a salt-flat in Africa.... and leaving dirty great big tramlines all over the place...

Who could possibly object?..except Clarkson haters/tree huggers. I mean that's what salt-flats in Africa are for.

I think they're upset as it'll apparently take 100's of years for the tracks to dissapear... Mind you I'm sure they'd be fine if they bacame as famous as Utah's salt falts.. ;)