Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

koni coilovers / adjustables.... cheapest price????

if you can wait until the show season starts up again thats probably the best place and time to get them.........i was £640(inc VAT) for my koni coilovers from TSR's stand at inters this year........and seemingly mine has had a 65mm drop........i say seemingly as stupidly enough....i didn't measure the before height :oops:

Agree. If you are willing to wait for the shows you may get a better price. The normal price for Koni coilovers from TSR is around £700.

Beware of prices which are substantially cheaper that this for Koni coilovers (unless they are second hand). Often you find suspension kits marketed as "Koni" and in fact what you get is x-brand springs with Koni shocks inserted. Believe me these kit's aren't as good as the full (genuine) Koni coilover kits.

John

Bought mine from Awesome GTi, cost about £740, thats with VAT % P&P

If you really want cheap konis then get the FK's from what i understand they are konis without the lable

Me personally im running Konis that cost me £650 but then i had alot of work done on the car

I have a set of FK coilovers - with Konigsport dampers and FK springs - they are an excellent kit as you will find from chatting with some other guys who have them.

Due to disasterous personal circumstance I may be selling my car, but I am taking the kit off - i've only had the kit for 5-6 weeks, virtually new. Do your research, if your interested let me know - obviously you will be paying less than buying them new. I haven't priced them up yet but they rrp at upwards of £600. James Turner on the yahoo corrado group forum will vouch for the quality and condition of the kit as we put it on not long ago.

Bought some Koni's today, brand new from a show in billing aerodome, modified national, they set me back 570 inc VAT and delivery.

So Avo's back up on sale soon and Konis here i come.

Bought some Koni's today, brand new from a show in billing aerodome, modified national, they set me back 570 inc VAT and delivery.

koni coilovers for under £600 :shock: :shock: ......well done 8) thats some serious bargain :wink:

If anyone is interested in getting some FK Konigsport (Koni T/A dampers all round) let me know because I organised a group buy of these for the CCGB last year and can still get a superb rate from the supplier :D :D

If anyone is interested in getting some FK Konigsport (Koni T/A dampers all round) let me know because I organised a group buy of these for the CCGB last year and can still get a superb rate from the supplier :D :D

£540 all in.

Now i no why you gave me a missed cal sunday.. we could have metup, its not far from me!!! oh well... :roll: