Sign in to follow this  
Jon_vr6

BMC-CDA Stealth

Anyone ordered one through stealth ?? What is the other part that i need to buy to make it fit the corrado VR6 ?? Just so i dont sound like an idiot when ordering! Just missed out on one on ebay that went for £112 so thought sod it get a brand new one then at least i know where its been!

Just tell them its for a VR and it comes in the kit....

Very quick delivery from Stealth, i ordered mine one afternoon and it was here the following day....

yeah thats what it said on the website but i heard you had to order the coupler or something with it and that was an extra £20??

the group buy for BMC-CDA we had on here last year was from/through Stealth.

as said above, just ask for the Corrado VR kit, or get the hose off of ebay

Anyone ordered one through stealth ?? What is the other part that i need to buy to make it fit the corrado VR6 ?? Just so i dont sound like an idiot when ordering! Just missed out on one on ebay that went for £112 so thought sod it get a brand new one then at least i know where its been!

Mine arrived today from Stealth along with the extra silicone hose £171.00 and delivered in under 24hrs MAGIC

If the weather holds out she will be bolted on and ready to go for a tear up around the neighberhood :lol:

Enjoy your CDA. I have one myself.

Note to others : If all you desire is a ma-hoo-sive induction note for zippo money it's cheaper to drill the bottom of the stock airbox though! (and results in an even noisier induction system - I know from personal experience!)

Jon_vr6

I have just removed my BMC CDA off my Storm, as I have had the VF supercharger fitted and therefore don't need it any more. It was only on the car for a few months, was a bit short sighted of me to buy it when I was considering going for the VF kit!

Any way, as a consequence it is for sale, £80 + P&P (very light, so shouldn't be much!) It comes with the necessary extra bit of silicon hose and clips. The bracket was bent to shape by Vince's fair hands, so should bolt straight on to your car!

I have included a photograph. The guys are right, it makes quite a growl under load with one of these fitted - only thing I miss with the supercharger!

I have pm'd you my mobile number, please call me if you are interested.

watch out for fakes, there are a lot on ebay

most people don't even know the difference till you compare whats inside

Jon_vr6

I have just removed my BMC CDA off my Storm, as I have had the VF supercharger fitted and therefore don't need it any more. It was only on the car for a few months, was a bit short sighted of me to buy it when I was considering going for the VF kit!

Any way, as a consequence it is for sale, £80 + P&P (very light, so shouldn't be much!) It comes with the necessary extra bit of silicon hose and clips. The bracket was bent to shape by Vince's fair hands, so should bolt straight on to your car!

I have included a photograph. The guys are right, it makes quite a growl under load with one of these fitted - only thing I miss with the supercharger!

I have pm'd you my mobile number, please call me if you are interested.

If Jon_ vr6 doesn't want it I'll have it

Billcor

I've started to talk about P&P with Jon_VR6 but rest assured, if it falls through, you're next in line!

Cheers.

No problem Greg, keep me informed :)

never mind all done and dusted now god knows what its like without the cold air feed but its load enough with it on tunnel driving is immense and throttle response is miles better powers there as soon as ya put your foot down woo love it!