Sign in to follow this  
Uzi85_VR6

Over-hyped punk young-gun wants alarm question answered..

who remembers that pierce brosnan james bond movie where he's got the BMW 7 series which he can control from this phone device he go from M?

The baddest thing about the car was the electrical charge it gives off when someone touches it... now,i live in Luton. I don't want my corrado nicked, and though it has an alarm currently, i want a novelty one as notated above in the james bond movie...

can someone help me out pls, how can i put a small electrical charge on the vehicle so that it#ll shock any mofo (i'm hoping traffic warden) who touches the car....

am i being a bit over zelous?

p.s. my first thread and post in one post... nice :>

Although i have thought about doing the same many times, the thing that usually stops me is that you would probably end going to prison if someone was injured by it, if someone with a pace maker was to touch the vehicle even a small shock could be fatal, also the rest of the electrics in the car would most likely start playing up.

An ignition coil and a bit of circuitry to make and break a supply to it connected to a couple of small press studs just beneath the fabric in the drivers seat would probably work quite well :lol: you would just need to remember to shut it off first :shock:

IIRC a guy with a Cossie500 did just that a while ago.

Wired up the drivers door handle to the battery as he was getting sick of the number of attempted thefts of his car...

Desired effect was to Zap a Pikey Chav who was trying to nick his car...

Undesired effect was he was reported to the 5-0 and they prosicuted him with assault and he was fined/sentanced...

So no, don't do it, I guess even the studs in the driver seat wired to the coil would result in the same.. much liek the farmerwho shot the Pikeys who broke into his house got done and they got "compensation"

its illegal here unfortunately but if you really wanna do it this sort of automotive protection is legal and common in south africa so get searching for inspiration from them, i seem to remember an article years ago talking about flamethrowers under the car... when the door is pulled with the alarm on their shiney nike air max spring bubble 5000 trainers get melted :lol:

yeah, those SA alarms are proper flamer kits :shock:

as said a number of times before, definitely illegal i'm afraid :(

are those kits that set off smoke machines in your car legal? that could be a good way to go. I would have thought anything that happens to a theif or twoc'er when theyre inside a car that isnt theirs is legal?? knowing this country tho.....youd prob get longer in the slammer than them.

are those kits that set off smoke machines in your car legal? that could be a good way to go. I would have thought anything that happens to a theif or twoc'er when theyre inside a car that isnt theirs is legal?? knowing this country tho.....youd prob get longer in the slammer than them.

I thought the corrado came with an internal smoke screen system from the factory......they called it the heater matrix :lol:

sorry to put a serious head on the dreaming... i'd love to be able to remotely drive my corrado but i live in bedford which to be honest isnt much different to luton, one of the first things i did to my car was to get a good cat 1 alarm fitted my professionals... i regularly park in town and my worry is now door dings and parking scrapes :( you can always get security film fitted to the glass, hey if you have a load to spend you could always flush the doors and boot and make sure they couldnt actually get in anywhere?

sorry to put a serious head on the dreaming... i'd love to be able to remotely drive my corrado but i live in bedford which to be honest isnt much different to luton, one of the first things i did to my car was to get a good cat 1 alarm fitted my professionals... i regularly park in town and my worry is now door dings and parking scrapes :( you can always get security film fitted to the glass, hey if you have a load to spend you could always flush the doors and boot and make sure they couldnt actually get in anywhere?

HI mate, B'ford is'nt nrly as bad as luton, espesh speed bumps and stuff!! im in stevenage most o the time, so i'm okay :>

and, i so solemly pwomith that i will not activate the electric charge, unless the car is in my garage... besides, i'm sure i could deactivate it quite easilly and then blag it off as static charge

:D

Edit: the door handles thing i could get done by a mate... Rex knows EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING about Corrado's... I'm gona get mine superchipped after getting a scorpion straight thru induction kit on it... i'll blow R32's to pieces, as my mate did in a Golf VR6... i'm gona start a thread up about stories...

HI mate, B'ford is'nt nrly as bad as luton, espesh speed bumps and stuff!!

o well good for me :lol: speedbumps? erm my C doesnt like them to much, i tend to plan my route around them as its reasonably low, luckily i live in a village so its not too much of an issue! If your only in luton are you gonna bring it up to e38 at the end of the month, its only at overstone near billing so its not far from luton or bedford 8)

O and to get back on topic, if you can work out a way to do it, nice 1, i'd certainly feel happier knowing the b*stards would get punished if they tried to have a go :D