Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Opinion needed on wheels..FITTED (pics on P3)

I would think they would, especially given the other tinting etc on your car.

How heavy are they?

...would they look good on a Nugget Corrado, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race in gloss black

No.. they'd look bloody awesome!!!!!!

They are approx 7.5kg without tyres so reasonably light.

My other half hates black wheels but she'll hopefully be in labour tomorrow so she won't be in any fit state to stop me buying them.

Can get a set with tyres - delivered for £540 which I think is a pretty reasonable deal

ET is 38 on these - will that be ok?

I think you should brandish the wallet in anger and get them bought, they look the business....

My other half hates black wheels but she'll hopefully be in labour tomorrow so she won't be in any fit state to stop me buying them.

PMSL!!!! :lol:

That's a good way to wet the baby's head, buy some wheels to celebrate! Good luck with the small person!

YES!!! they are great wheels.. I was going to buy some for my white rado (may still) as I reckon they'd look the dogs, especially if I manage to get carbon bonnet, front wings, spoiler and boot.

Top man, get it done.

You'll decide on a set of wheels one day Andy i'm sure!

Personally think they'd look fairly sweet. Obviously the dark contrast would match the nugget (along with the black detailing you've already done) and as I regularly say chunky 5 spokers ALWAYS look good on the Corrado. Should look a treat - get em bought :)

I can't seem to make a set of wheels last more than 12 months before I fancy a change - this would be the 4th set since I bought the car just over three years ago.

Still not 100% convinced by the gloss black, they are also available in flat black, anthracite or silver - gloss black ones are currently £100 a set cheaper than the other colours

Andy go to Hellfrauds they normally have a set kicking about on display... Think the satin/Flat black would be a better look...

do it Andy, i think they suit a corrado really well, plus they are really light. i was gonna get a set of these before i found the LM's.

i think it was demon tweeks that were doing these in a 16" with falken 512's for £480, but that was about 3 months ago.

karl

I like the look of them... go for it! the mrs wont notice for a while and by the time she does it'll be to lae to try and return them :lol:

o and if your paints nice and shoney go gloss, if its kind of flat for with the satin if that makes sense

Done some checking and an't get 4x100 17" in the flat black so looks like it will have to be gloss or go down to 16".

have you got sexy looking brakes cos i saw these in halfords yesterday and liked them but thought unless you have big brakes 17's could look a little big?

Its all about the priorities, i will be down with you at the hospital later on love just need to sort out my new wheels 1st dear.

Just going to make sure the Bora doesn't need any unexpected work at its service tomorrow then looks like I'm ordering the Pro Race in gloss black :lol:

Thinking of getting the gloss black - at £550 delivered including tyres its a great price, if I don't like the gloss black then I'll get them sprayed satin - will probably still be cheaper than getting a one off set from Team Dynamics - however its got to be worth dropping them a line.....just in case.

Working from home for a day is murder - gives me access to wheel websites, looking for similar (but different) wheels to the Team Dynamics and found these as possibilities, the more I look the more indecisive I become: