Sign in to follow this  
daleyboy

My Rado

yea reckon i'll do the back calipers for a matching set , looking to buy some lexus style rear lenses, but apart from that wait till something goes wrong any suggestions ? :shock:

yea reckon i'll do the back calipers for a matching set , looking to buy some lexus style rear lenses, but apart from that wait till something goes wrong any suggestions ? :shock:

Loose the rubber side stripps but dont do the lexus rears they are gash,nice set of smoked or cristal/red's are the best for red 8) but each to there own :) You going to change rims and drop the old girl.?

Maybe drop it,(but not a lot) would you recommend H+R springs or something else? i like the lights im looking at, like you said each to there own....and i like the original rims, i really wanted it to remain standard or at least LOOK standard. I just think it looks so nice as it is that any external mods have to be subtle,if i removed the side strips whats behind it?, and would it take a lot to clean up and make it look good?

Maybe drop it,(but not a lot) would you recommend H+R springs or something else? i like the lights im looking at, like you said each to there own....and i like the original rims, i really wanted it to remain standard or at least LOOK standard. I just think it looks so nice as it is that any external mods have to be subtle,if i removed the side strips whats behind it?, and would it take a lot to clean up and make it look good?

There is no holes or anything behind the strips,just use a heat gun to remove them,you dont want to lift off the laquer trying to rip them off.

Cheers for all your advice, i get what you mean about the rear lights may sleep on that..........not sure about the side strips, may need to sleep on that too !.... :lol: