Sign in to follow this  
slugmaster100

flip key and clifford

hi,

old subject i know, but i've read the other threads and was still wondering.

does anybody know whether you can code an Audi remote (from an A2/A6/TT) to work with a clifford concept 600 (G5)?

if not, what the best option might be to make the insides from the clifford fit in the inside of the audi one. Below is a picture of the innerds of both, and as you can see, the clifford one is about twice the size of the audi one and there seems to be circuit bits that go all the way to the edge of the clifford so dremmeling it seems out of the question.

ps. i only use one button on the clifford remote!

keys.JPG

i've already done the flip key bit, so it would be a bit of a waste if i couldn't get this to work aswel!

so, any ideas and suggestions and solutions would be greatly appreciated!

thanks! rich.

I dremel'd mine then soldered bits of wire round the edge to relink the bits that i'd cut, worked ok but haven't yet found a reliable way of making the buttons work. Used the original clifford ones on a new pcb that I made, needs refining, my pcb skills aren't that good!

It's definitely possible to get it to work though and looks very good when it does!