Sign in to follow this  
kongo127

Looking for the best G60?

I was cruising this lovely website (one of my favourites) when i found this beauty.

Only 23,000 Km and a single owner. :o

Also my favourite colour... The 1990 Grey Metallic. 8)

Totally original and mint! :D

There are cheaper cars, but i would go for this one i

:shock: Now that's clean! Unfortunately my ignorance extends to only being able to speak one language, does it say how come the mileage is so low? And is that the original radio/cassette player? Madness. I'm not a big fan of the colour if I'm honest but you'd be hard pressed to find one in better nick than that. It's not even gone far enough to want a charger rebuild!

Yeah!

I got really impressed too. :shock:

I was only 12 years old when the Corrado came out. :lol:

So i guess this is the nearest sensation to have bought such a lovely car like this one in the stand! :D

I don´t understand German that much, so i used BabelFish service to help me.

This is the direct translation:

Absolute rare piece, singular collecting tank and piece of lover when new!!

From 1. Hand (only 1 entry i. orig. 1.Fzg.-Brief), previous owner Jahrg. 1924, Fzg. were logged out never, always stood in drier, ventilated and heated garage, car are optically, technical and from the smell inside as during new distribution, Fzg. have perfect configuration, everything in addition, real everything as with new purchase also thereby (all keys with code trailer, code map, Scheckh, all vouchers, etc.), which original new vehicle calculation ith H.v. 52,152.00 lie also still forwards, the car are neither verunfallt, nor scratched, nor after-painted, it is simply nothing in addition, nothing at all badly to it! Extra: 63AH-Batterie, Casettenablage, EDS, Metallic, leather equipment, steering column elevatoradjustable, 4 BBS of LM wheels (new tires!), , disk wash nozzles, sliding issuing roof electrical, front seat/heatable, heated wheel safety devices 90A-Generator, first aid box/warning triangle, radio/gamma, beyond that the standard extras as elFh., etc.!

THIS IS A DREAM TO COME TRUE FOR ONLY £10,000 GBP!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love babel fish! That's awesome mate. It does seem like some blast from the past. That picture is like looking at a living fossil or something. Oh, and when purchasing a used car "car are optically, technical and from the smell inside as during new distribution" is always something you wanna look for! :lol: I'm still intrigued by the stereo. Don't think I've even seen what the original ones looked like.