Sign in to follow this  
g-master

SNS chip

I've heard alot about this chip its said to overcome digi-lag is any one running this SNS stage 5 chip? my is running a jabba chip at the mo, is the SNS better :?:

yeah its better than jabba,crisper and more responsive..although mine needs a little fine tuning,its a great improvement

thanks i've heard that Pitstop Developments stock and fit them has anyone had much dealings with PSD if so wot are they like?

yep can recommend steve and co at pitstop. very enthusiastic and love what they do. i have delt mainly with steve and have delt with karl and as i say top blokes.

dont hessitate to deal with them

Jist wondering has anybody compared the sns chip with an AMD chip ??. As i've got an amd chip installed in my G60 with the following engine mod's :-

70mm PULLEY PLUS STAGE 4 CONVERSION ON THE SUPERCHARGER

K&N PANEL FILTER

SUPER SPRINT CAT BYPASS PIPE

SCORPION STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST

BIG VALVE HEAD

SUPER SPRINT MANIFOLD 4 TO 1

SCHRICK CAM

ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR (FUEL PRESSURE * 2)

Would I notice much of a difference if I had an sns chip installed ??

Cheers

Sandy G60

Sandy: The main difference between our maps and any other map is the No Lag code. As i mentioned, do a search in this forum for Digi-Lag.

Peak power might not increase but then peak power figures dont mean much on the road!

Let me put it this way, if Stig from Top Gear took 2 identical G60's around the track, one with Digi-Lag and the other without then i'm pretty sure which one will win. :D

I'll be getting a SNS chip too - just as soon as I get around to fitting the front mount cooler that I currently have sitting on my dining room floor !!

If you put in a SNS chip do you still have to advise the insurance company. They don't seem to have an entry for a replacement chip that doesn't increase the overall BHP....

Elephant.co.uk seem to want to get every penny out of you for things like that.... must look elsewhere I think >_

Strictly speaking, your insurance company should be advised of ANY modifications made to a vehicle. Whether that be cosmetic or performance.