Sign in to follow this  
tonka

help my car is tooooooooooooo low

hi

need a bit of advise really being female and blonde and all lol

i have a corrado that has been dropped to the ankles so to speak but i need to lift it

Are there any things i need to know before messing wiv the suspension etc

cheers

pure sex rado

Dont raise it unless you really have to, they look and drive so much better when they are low..

What suspension have you got on it??

I'd agree that they look better, but I certainly wouldn't say they drive better. I much preferred the ride of my Corrado before it was lowered. Scraping over every speedbump is no fun either :(

Knowing what suspension setup you currently have would be useful before you set about raising the ride height. I mean, if it's on coil-overs then you're laughing.

I'd agree that they look better, but I certainly wouldn't say they drive better. I much preferred the ride of my Corrado before it was lowered.

It's a matter of balance I think, lowered a reasonable height on good suspension and the car handles much better, standard suspension is a tad wollowy.

You need to look at what's on the car now really - if the suspension struts look like they've got big screw threads on (and they're not rusty as hell) then you should just be able to wind the ride height up. If it's stupidly low, then that is hopefully the case.

If however, you have normal suspension with no threads on it, then I'm afraid it's new suspension time...

Dont raise it unless you really have to, they look and drive so much better when they are low..

What suspension have you got on it??

its on a normal suspension ....just bought some new springs , to lift it a tad thanks for the advise mate

cheers