Sign in to follow this  
Critical_Mass

Parking Ticket

Hi all,

After a looong day in court regarding bank charges, me and my gf came back to the car to find a parking ticket on her windscreen, due to the time on the ticket running out before we were able to get out of court. Upon looking at the ticket we noticed the colour of the car was wrong. The parking attendant had put grey when in fact the car is green (fresgo green to be precise), the log book will verify that its green. I think it was on a Trevor Mcdonnald programme that i saw that if theres an error on the ticket it becomes void? Is this the case?

Cheers all

Gaz

You can give it a try ....

But I doubt the colour will be sufficient to get out of it. If they got the number plate right and the time/location and the ticket is all above board in that respect they're unlikely to let you off just cos it's dirty ... ;)

You can give it a try ....

But I doubt the colour will be sufficient to get out of it. If they got the number plate right and the time/location and the ticket is all above board in that respect they're unlikely to let you off just cos it's dirty ... ;)

Cheers for the response Dr_Matt. I did think the colour was a technicality, the reg plate and location are correct. Been reading on the net that IF the location, reg, time or date are incorrect then its void, other then that its payable. Just thought it was worth a shot. Although the car is dirty, its still blatently a green car and not grey.

Best you could hope for was persuading them it wasn't your car, it was a green corrado with the same number plate. But then you'd have to stand in court and tell the same judge that you weren't there when you were ... !?!

Are you seeing where I'm going with this? ;)

Best you could hope for was persuading them it wasn't your car, it was a green corrado with the same number plate. But then you'd have to stand in court and tell the same judge that you weren't there when you were ... !?!

Are you seeing where I'm going with this? ;)

Yeah exactly. Wouldnt be worth the trouble.