Sign in to follow this  
morganirl

what suspension on rear??? have a look pls

Hi Lads & ladies

I know this has being asked before but not to the specifics i have, need to lower the rear of my Corrado G60, it's on new standard rear springs and shocks over 16 X 9 Borbets, had a set of lowering springs on it when i bought it (no idea what) but when i put the borbets on it rubbed the tyres when i hit any sort of pebble :( , 1 shock was gone also but it shoudn't have affected it so badly. what do i require to get rid of the beach buggy look :( . only wanna lower a small bit dont wanna make it rock hard just to improve the look of it. Any help greatly appreciated.

Morgan

What offset are your Borbets? My other half used to have 9x16s with an offset of ET15 on her valver (same track width as G60), return lips on the rear arches were trimmed back so nothing major, and she was down about 80-90mm with no rubbing...

What tyres have you got though? She had 215/46-16s on them.

@ gradeAfailure I think the offset is et15, it came in the box when i ordered them, there's 205 45 X16 on, stretched look. How do you mean u trimmed back the arch's, i would prefer to do no rolling or trimming but if needs be.

Thanks

Morgan

When fitting a wheel that pertrudes 86.5mm further out into the arch than the intended wheel arch work will understandably be needed...