Sign in to follow this  
g60_Russ

New to the Corrado!

Its not a Corrado, its a Ford Sierra Shappire 1.8 with all the trimmings.

It can do 0-60 in 12 seconds and if you listen carefully the exhaust gives a great humming sound, carefully enhanced by drilling 4 major holes in the downpipe and manifold.

It has a full cotton interior, haven't bothered with heated seats as most of the totty I have in the car break major wind to keep the place warm.

Im getting some new hubcaps with weekend with my hard earned cash :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good price russ, love the leathers mate, I keep coming back to have another look.. :D

Weather permitting I will give it a proper polish at the weekend and get some more pick's up of it.

Hi all

I have been asked by g60-russ to personally apologise for talking about my Sierra 1.8 Saphire with full cotton interior on a public forum about corrados.

I do appreciate the fact that this is a forum about Corrados, but just liked to talk about my sierra to somebody, because everyone laughs at my motor and says Im a looser, even though there more room for chicks in the back of my motor. I think it is a great piece of machinery and is very reliable, I can get to all the criuses withoput breaking down and people love the sound that comes out of my exhaust since I drilled them holes in it. I used to own a metro turbo but the suspension snapped when I put too many people in it, so I was forced into buying this Sierra.

Once again Im truly sorry. Hope you understand.

What are you on about "thekingster", now take two steps back from the LSD and walk away, thew...! I'm sorry but i just don't see it, Corrados that look like volvo 440's! But then again when i look at my rado and other peoples i always view them with rose coloured glasses on! :lol:

Hi all

I have been asked by g60-russ to personally apologise for talking about my Sierra 1.8 Saphire with full cotton interior on a public forum about corrados.

I do appreciate the fact that this is a forum about Corrados, but just liked to talk about my sierra to somebody, because everyone laughs at my motor and says Im a looser, even though there more room for chicks in the back of my motor. I think it is a great piece of machinery and is very reliable, I can get to all the criuses withoput breaking down and people love the sound that comes out of my exhaust since I drilled them holes in it. I used to own a metro turbo but the suspension snapped when I put too many people in it, so I was forced into buying this Sierra.

Once again Im truly sorry. Hope you understand.

why don't you try talking to people on Ford websites... :D

http://www.passionford.com

http://www.interford.co.uk

goodluck.. :D

OK I'll give them a try

Thanks for your support on this one.

What a great forum!

Thats why you drive a S**t box hee hee hee hee hee

sierra's no seen one of them fir a while been lucky ah guess

Thats why you drive a S**t box hee hee hee hee hee

sierra's no seen one of them fir a while been lucky ah guess

Do you have a Volvo 440 Turbo aswell?