Sign in to follow this  
Paul H

** STOLEN 16V CORRADO - G936 AGS **

Mine went missing once, had the police out looking for it never saw it for a few days,Then I got a letter from the council they had taken it cos It had no tax on and was on the public highway, Just to add salt to the wounds when I went to pick it up it had actually gone to a scrap metal yard and was witing to be crushed..The cheeky Bstds!

Back to the point tho know how you feel I was devastated!

Extremely sorry to hear about the car buddy.

I know it is very unlikely but I will keep my eyes here in Dubai until I come back to the UK up north of Scotland. Out of curiousity, you didnt have the registration documents in the car did you? I will be up in Scotland for a couple of days before I meet up with the missus so wil definately have a look around the local ads.

All the best mate.

No way...gutted for you dude, i just bought me a G60 last week and done asearch for swansea to see if there was any others about here...

ill be keeping my eyes and ears out dude!

If it makes you feel any better. My mates Subaru was nicked from the open air carpark beside his flat. It then turned up parked in the car park next to another of our mates flats..... 8 miles away! He phoned up to aks why Pauls Subaru was parked out the front of his place and Paul said that he'd reported it stolen the previous night. Honestly, you couldn't make this up. However, it had been ragged to s**t and never drove as well as it did before so it wasn't all good news. Ended up going on ebay for £900. Anyway, the moral of the story is don't give up all hope, stranger things have happened.