Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

Fog/Indicator sets

I'm looking to buy new fogs and indicators for my 92 facelift corrado. I've seen these on ebay. Is there any in the uk that I can buy sooner? Also Has anybody got these, are they any good? this is the Item number 250163907553, What do people think?

I'd prefer not to buy of ebay are there any other options, there is always the dealer..

I've seen these and they look pretty good and give the car a more modern look.

The only thing is if you are going to chage just the fog/indicators then they probably wont look quite right with the old style headlights. The ones I saw were matched with the In Pro headlights.

Hia mate

I cant see myself buying the headlights, will it look not right without them? Any idea if there are any standard looking replacement sets in the UK? that you know of?

I've only seen these with the In Pro headlights so I couldn't tell you what they look like without. Hopefully someone else will have seen the fog/indicators fitted without the headlights and give you an opinion.

Personally if I was just changing the fog/indicators I would stick to the originals.

Put a wanted on the forum and someone will probably dust a set off that they can sell you. It's the foglights that are expensive (£70 a side) the indicators are under £20 IIRC from the stealers.