Sign in to follow this  
Alexander

Who owns/runs more than one car?

Got a Fab vRS as my daily! Cheap Tax, but would love a MK2 valver as my daily car! My corrado is on a limited milage policy so is only £300 to insure :) It comes off the road at the end of next month :(

yup, VR6 (should be 'fair weather' but has had prolonged use of recent :D ), Ibiza Cupra (daily driver, but gathering leaves of recent and now in serious need of a wash :( ), '66 bug and a Tatra 603 (now under renovation)...

like vr6storm i've got cars on a single Admiral policy meaning the same NCB (8yrs) is on whichever car i'm behind the wheel of - they were fine as long as I had no named drivers to mess with the equation, so it's costing £400 all up for the year 8)

well up untill tuesday evening i had these two. but now the corrado has gone to a new home. just got the s4 , the misses mk5 golf. then the gas wagon.

i run a polo gt as a runabout 45 mpg and £120 tax the money i save weekly on petrol covers the tax and insurance on the polo ,have two policies with two different companies both full ncb

my polo

silverpolo11.jpg

Rob

Good call - would love a tidy Polo GT - 75bhp in a car that weighs as much as a wet rag = fun!

rado-steve - want to buy a nice valver? :D