Sign in to follow this  
jayh29

Got my first rado (bit long sorry!)

Bought a 91 1.8 16v in pearl grey cheap as it needs alot of work (bodywork is full of dents/scratches, and has the usual noises from tappets/alternator, heater matrix bypassed etc) Have to say its a mighty impressive car,and has brought some joy back to driving.

My second day of driving to work along the a3 a nice taxis forced me into the outside lane at 55mph My first reaction was to hit the brakes and swerve of course I hit the car next to me! with smoke from both our tyres and the almighty bang I thought thats it my car is no more. we both came off at the next junction to discover we both had just a small scratch! and yes the b*****d in the taxis carried on without stopping! I was not a happy man!

Anyway sorry to rant on just wanted to introduce myself in preperation for the hundreds of questions I will posting when work gets underway on the car.

Jay.

Welcome to the forum, sounds like youve got some work to do but its all par of the fun, enjoy...

Doesnt matter how dirty or scratched your corrado is, I can gurantee that you will be drivin it around with a bigger smile thatn most people who drive 'sensible' cars

Welcome to the forum 8)

Doesnt matter how dirty or scratched your corrado is, I can gurantee that you will be drivin it around with a bigger smile thatn most people who drive 'sensible' cars

Big smile + empty wallet