Sign in to follow this  
vwchick

Driver of the day at Castle Combe

Hellooooooooooooooooooo

At last we have a new pc, our's died a few months ago and so i only had a very old laptop which couldn't cope with this site.

I still have Toad, she did have a hole in her back box, ouch, so had that welded last week, need to look out for new exhaust soon as its on its way out, any advise on best to get?

She's still going strong, looking as horny as ever, loving every drive, smiles all round.

Haven't had a chance to tell you all that when i had my driving day at Castle Combe I kicked ass,

There were 8 men and 4 women and I got 94% and came top of the class :notworthy: ,

wasn't that impressed with the Subaru WRX but the Lotus was greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat, like a little gokart,

My instructor said " Loves going fast, 10 out of 10 for spirit, very fast pace + very smooth and consistant car control, lots of fun to instruct someone with excellent car control" 8)

Not bad for a girl, should have seen the look the men's faces he he

Had the best time and want to take toad on the track to see what she can do,

hope your all well and ya Rado's are running smooth.

All the best

Chick x

Congrats, sounds like you really impressed! Will keep that in mind for any betting on forum karting/track days that might get organised in the future!

Well done. Glad to hear you've broken your trackday duck at Castle Combe and enjoyed it too. It really is a terrific circuit.

On the exhaust front Magnex used to do a system that fitted valvers but I'm not sure if it's still available or not. If it is, it's the one to go for in my opinion as the one on my car is now seven years old and aside from some discolouration on the box is not showing any signs of deterioration at all.

From recollection the pipe size for the 16v is different to the G60/VR6 so you need to specifically chase a valver system.

Hope this helps. Hopefully my own track monster will be back out at Combe in the new year once the engine is rebuilt, mapped and fully run in.

John

I still have Toad, still going strong, looking as horny as ever,

Cheers, been trying to look after myself recently.

Sounds like you had fun. A track day is a definite plan for me at some point.

Tom