Sign in to follow this  
Mystic Storm

My Corrado History - New wheels, new pics

:(

Is that because you're missing her?[/quote:2cvz1pc3]

Yes mate, even more so now youve stuck new boots on, looks top!! See the bump strip is still missing. Also apologies about not sending the light loom mate, been a bit manic. I'll send it this weekend when I get back from Swansea.

How is she running anyway? You missing 12v power??? :lol:

:(

Is that because you're missing her?[/quote:2s3g3qqi]

Yes mate, even more so now youve stuck new boots on, looks top!! See the bump strip is still missing. Also apologies about not sending the light loom mate, been a bit manic. I'll send it this weekend when I get back from Swansea.

How is she running anyway? You missing 12v power??? :lol:[/quote:2s3g3qqi]

The trim is on my to-do list, just haven't had any spare time. She's going really well, could probably do with some new bushes but all good apart from that. Glad you like the wheels, I love them :D . And no I don't miss the 12v at all!!

could probably do with some new bushes but all good apart from that.

Which bushes mate? The rear axle bushes are new, but the front wishbones Im not sure about. You could do them yourself anyway to be honest, stick in some poly's.

Still think 16's would be better too, but I do like the 17's :lol:

could probably do with some new bushes but all good apart from that.

Which bushes mate? The rear axle bushes are new, but the front wishbones Im not sure about. You could do them yourself anyway to be honest, stick in some poly's.

Still think 16's would be better too, but I do like the 17's :lol:[/quote:doyyr69v]

I actually meant the rear bumpstops but I reckon the front bushes need replacing too. Know a good place to order them from?

And you could be right on the wheels as the ride is a little harsh. May think about changing to 16's :wink: . If I do then I'll be after a set of RX II's I reckon but I know you won't agree with that choice!?

Any changes to the cupra yet?

No nothing yet, got some springs in the garage though :wink:

RX II's would be an excellent choice mate, in fact I was thinking about those myself 8)