Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Harlequin Corrado?

Actually.. this cunningly leads onto a cool thread idea I had. Was going to title it "Special edition Corrado's that never existed..." and make it a photoshop competition where people could shop up cars as per the title - special edition C's that never got made. Be it a Whitecat or a (mutter) Wolfsburg or Exclusiv edition, etc etc.......

Looks cool - reckon that'd suit the Corrado pretty well :)

Damn.. there goes my plan....

I was actually thinking th same thing too.. what would a Harlequin Rado look like? Just Wrong or REALLY Wrong!

Could do it in "Rado" colours.. as IIRC The "original" Harlequin bug was a Motor-show special to show off the colours available at the time.. and then some one at Wolfsburg obviously Scmkoed a little too much and hey.. Olop Harlequin! (Which I'd actually quite like to own as a daily!- witha G40 in it!)

I think that might be a problem with the C.

Reason is that you can get away with a rat look or anything else on most other VWs but it would just look wrong on a C as they a sports coupe.

Be good to see some other special editions grafted onto the C though, all we got were Storms and Campaigns in the UK and Europe only had the Jet.

I think that might be a problem with the C.

Reason is that you can get away with a rat look or anything else on most other VWs but it would just look wrong on a C as they a sports coupe.

Plus you really need a 5-door to pull it off properly.....

mine is (somewhat inadvertantly) on it's way... should be blackberry but now sporting a black front bumper and slam panel and there is a red wing in my garage waiting to be fitted :rainbow1: Can't wait til I can afford the respray