Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

Gallery of cars / What wheels???

Hmm bit of a mixed post this one.

Firstly... coming from the Honda CRX forum (get all your natsy Honda remarks off your chect if you wish) i see there is not a gallery here. I know there is a section for pics but on the other forum there was also a gallery where each member had space to post pics only, no chat. IS that possible for here as it would make looking at peoples cars alot easier..

Secondly ... and for me kinda tied into the first comment... I am buying a VR6 asap and i would like to see different types of wheels on the car.....now AGES ago i stumbled across a web site that let you pull up a pic of the car (from the side) and then click on a selection of alloys. those alloys were then shown on the car... it was a great way of 'testing' different looks. DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF A SIMILAR SITE STILL ACTIVE??? i cant find any?

or

is there a website with loads of pics of corrados with different wheels...

or

(last one) ..can you post pics of your cars on the wheels..... i prefer 5 or 6 spoke as opposed to multi spoke..Has any one got a pic of the corrado on the porsche cup alloys? any on masitaly or kahn, etc etc etc

Many thank for your time and help!!!

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk have a wheel workshop as you describe, but only a choice of 5 or 6 rims. Why not use photoshop to do your own version of it?

Have you seen our Members Gallery? Plenty of cars in there and also check out http://www.corrado-database.com

I would personally buy the VR6 first, become accustomed with it, sort any immediate issues (if any) and THEN worry about wheels.

Kev

"ah, corrado database, that is exactly what i wanted... thankyou muchly".

That's what the site was designed for, we aim to please! very soon there will be a search option, where you can search by colour and profile or engine :p